Pressure cooker Manchow noodles recipe. Asian noodles with vegetables cooked in a pressure cooker. Very healthy and delicious vegetarian recipe.
Equipment You Need to Prepare Pressure Cooker Manchow Noodles Recipe
Also, you can prepare Manchow Noodles Soup:
Pressure Cooker Manchow Noodles Soup Recipe
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients: 2 cups (500 ml) Chinese vegetables , 2 chopped green onions (white parts only), 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) soy sauce, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) white chili vinegar, 30 oz (300 ml) vegetable stock, 2 teaspoons (10 ml) chili sauce, half of fresh ginger, peeled and minced, 10 oz (300 ml) baby carrots, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 3 oz (90 ml) fried noodles, roasted crushed peanuts for garnishing , onions greens (reserved from chopped green onions) for garnishing
Instructions: in 6-quart (6 L) electric instant pot turned to the saute mode, heat the cooking oil. Add garlic, ginger, onion and carrots. Cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are lightly browned.
Pour in the vegetable stock, then stir in the chilies and soy sauces.
Close the instant pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 10 minutes.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Let the soup boil with all the ingredients. Season with salt and black pepper, then stir well.
Ladle Manchow noodle soup into soup bowls. Garnish with crushed roasted peanuts, onion greens, and fried noodles. Serve immediately.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 ml) Chinese vegetables, diced (mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, bean sprouts, etc)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) roasted peanuts, crushed
- 4 oz (120 ml) cooked noodles
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 green onion, chopped (white parts only, green parts reserved)
- 1-inch (2.5 cm) fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white chili vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) chili sauce
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup (250 ml) vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) freshly ground black pepper
- reserved onion greens for garnish
In an electric pressure cooker turned to the saute mode, heat the olive oil.
Add onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, and Chinese vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce, vegetable stock, white chili vinegar, and chili sauce. Close the pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 10 minutes.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in cooked noodles. Season with salt and black pepper and stir well.
Transfer Manchow noodles to serving plates. Garnish with green onions and crushed roasted peanuts. Serve hot.