Crock pot butternut squash lentil curry recipe. Vegetables with spices cooked in a slow cooker. Easy and healthy.
This vegetarian recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/slow-cooker-butternut-squash-lentil-curry/
You may also like Instant Pot Healthy Lentil and Spinach Soup
Crock Pot Butternut Squash lentil Curry Recipe
Are you looking for easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
- 2 cups dried red lentils, uncooked
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (440 ml) coconut milk
- 19 oz (570 ml) diced tomatoes with their juices
- 3 cups (750 ml) vegetable stock
- freshly squeezed juice of half lime
In a 6-quart (6 l) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except lime juice.
Close the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Sprinkle with lime juice and more salt. Stir well.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot.