Cinnamon baked donuts breakfast recipe. Very popular cinnamon donuts baked in an oven. Very delicious dessert. You may also like Baked Pumpkin Spice Cupcake, another easy and yummy dessert baked in an oven.
Are you looking for easy and delicious dessert recipes? We have a big collection of them, please check it out-Desserts
Cinnamon Baked Donuts Breakfast Recipe
Very easy and so easy to prepare dessert.
- 2 cups (500 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups (375 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) kosher salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1¼ cups (310 ml) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- For the Topping:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) ground cinnamon
In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, 1½ cups sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir well.
In a small mixing bowl, combine beaten egg, milk, 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, and vanilla. Whisk well.
Stir the egg mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
Spoon the batter into greased pans, filling each one a little more than three-quarters full. Bake in preheated oven for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of donuts comes out clean.
Turn off the oven. Remove baked donuts from the oven and allow cooling for 5 minutes.
For the topping, melt 1 stick unsalted butter in 8-inch (20 cm) sauté pan over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Stir well.
Dip each baked donuts first in melted butter, and then in the cinnamon mixture. Serve warm or cold.