Classic salmon tartar recipe. Very easy and delicious seafood appetizer with salmon, red caviar, avocado, and vegetables. You may also like Bacon-Wrapped Scallops, another delicious seafood appetizer baked in an oven.
Do you have a party and looking form elegant appetizers, refreshing drinks, or quick and easy snacks? We have a big collection of them, please check it out-Party
Classic Salmon Tartar Recipe
Be sure to cut salmon and avocado into small pieces. Otherwise, the tartar will be difficult to east.
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 oz (90 g) salmon cut into small pieces
- chopped green onions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- finely snipped chives
- 1 teaspoon red caviar
In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Mix well.
Add diced avocado, salmon, green onions, and red onion. Toss well.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Garnish with snipped chives. Top with red caviar.