Healthy cherry milkshake recipe. Very easy and tasty milkshake with frozen cherries and yogurt served with whipped cream.
You may also like Chocolate Chip Frappe, another delicious drink, good choice for your breakfast!
Healthy Cherry Milkshake Recipe
- 3 cups frozen dark cherries, pitted and stemmed
- 1 cup (250 ml) Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (250 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute like Truvia Natural Stevia Sweetener
- Whipped cream and maraschino cherries, for garnish
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into cocktail glasses.
Top with whipped cream. Garnish with maraschino cherry. Serve cold.