Instant pot keto coconut almond cake recipe. Very easy and tasty gluten-free cake cooked in an electric instant pot.
You may also like Keto Taco Soup
Instant Pot Keto Coconut Almond Cake Recipe
- 1 cup superfine almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Truvia Natural Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup (125 ml) heavy cream
In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, shredded coconut, sweetener, baking powder, and apple pie spice. Mix well.
Pour in wet ingredients, one by one, stirring after each addition.
Pour the batter into a springform loaf pan.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Pour 2 cups (500 ml) water into a 6-quart (6 L) electric pressure cooker. Put in a trivet on top.
Place the batter onto the trivet. Close the pot and lock the lid.
Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 40 minutes.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Carefully take out the pan and allow cooling at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Remove baked cake from the foil and serve.