As I mentioned above, one of the ingredients is chicken broth. I used homemade chicken broth to make this delicious chicken recipe.
Slow Cooker Keto Crack Chicken Recipe
You may also like Baked Potatoes, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) ranch seasoning mix
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound (240 g) cubed cream cheese at room temperature
- 6 bacon slices, cooked until crisp and chopped
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- chopped green onions
Ina 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine chicken broth and ranch seasoning. Mix well.
Add chicken breasts and stir well to coat the meat.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Open the lid and, using two forks, shred cooked chicken. Stir in cubed cheese. Mix until cheese is melted.
Top with chopped bacon. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.