Healthy protein milkshake recipe. A very easy and delicious non-alcoholic mix. Ready in a few minutes! You may also like Berry Smoothie, another easy and healthy mixed drink.
I used a blender to prepare this drink. Do you have a party and looking for more elegant appetizers, refreshing and festive drinks, or quick and easy snacks? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Party
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) almond milk
- half of the frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) butter extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) crushed ice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granola
In a blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend until extra creamy. Place a little bit granola in the bottom of cocktail glasses.
Pour the protein milkshake into glasses. Sprinkle each glass with more granola. Serve immediately.