Instant pot detox lentil soup recipe. Healthy Moroccan lentil soup cooked in an electric instant pot. So delicious!
You may also like Keto Taco Soup, another healthy recipe cooked in a pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Detox Lentil Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoons (15 ml) avocado oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable broth
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tomato paste
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Heat the avocado oil in an electric pressure cooker turned to the sauté mode.
Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally until everything soften slightly.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Close the pot and lock the lid.
Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to coo for 10 minutes.
Using the natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Stir soup before serving. Serve hot.