Instant pot keto Brussels Sprouts recipe. Dairy free and low-carb Brussels sprouts with crunchy bacon cooked in an electric instant pot. So easy, healthy, and delicious!
You may also like Keto Stuffed Cabbage
Instant Pot Keto Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) avocado oil
- 1/4 pound (120 g) raw bacon slices
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) chopped garlic
- 2 pounds (960 g) whole Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) xanthan gum
Heat avocado oil in an electric instant pot turned to the sauté function.
Add bacon and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, turning bacon once.
Add brussels sprouts and continue cooking and stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in balsamic vinegar, water, salt, sweetener, and xanthan gum. Bring the mixture to a boil.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 20 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Transfer cooked Brussels Sprouts to a serving bowl.
Season the cooking liquid with salt, if desired. Pour over Brussels sprouts. Serve hot.