Pressure cooker vegetarian succotash soup recipe. A very easy, tasty, and healthy soup cooked in an electric instant pot. Do you like vegetarian recipes? If so, you may also like Vegetarian Tomato and Onion Salad
Looking for more pressure cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Pressure Cooker Recipes
- 1½ cups (375 ml) dried lima beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 cups (500 ml) vegetable broth
- 14 oz (435 ml) can diced tomatoes
- 1½ cups (375 ml) whole kernel corn
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 4½ oz (135 ml) can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In a 6-quart (6 L) electric pressure cooker, combine all ingredients.
Mix well. Cover the pot and lock the lid.
Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 9 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal.
Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir the soup well before serving.
Ladle into soup bowls. Serve with crackers.