Slow cooker camembert bread bowl. This crockpot camembert bread bowl is a slow cooker recipe that’s perfect for parties or a weeknight dinner.
What is a Camembert Bread Bowl?
A bread bowl is a type of bread that is made in the shape of a bowl. It is usually made from unsweetened dough and can be filled with a variety of different ingredients.
This recipe was created by the French chef Michel Bras. He used to make it for his daughter who loved camembert cheese and he wanted to make her happy. This dish has been popularized by the French chef and it is now served in many restaurants across France, Canada, and the United States.
Different Ways to Eat Camembert Bread Bowls
The bread bowls are a perfect way to use up leftover bread. They are also an excellent option for a light and healthy meal.
It is possible to eat the dish in many ways. You can either use it as a side dish or as the main dish. You can also enjoy it with your favorite toppings such as avocado, cheese, or even bacon bits.
7 Delicious Camembert Bread Bowl Recipes You’ll Love
The recipes are all slow cooker dishes. They are easy to make and delicious. You can serve them with bread, or crackers or just eat them as they are.
1) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Brown Sugar, Mustard, and Garlic
2) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Grilled Vegetables and Balsamic Reduction Sauce
3) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Bacon and Caramelized Onions
4) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
5) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Spinach and Feta Cheese 6) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe with Roasted Red Peppers, Olives, Capers, Artichoke Hearts, Tomatoes, and Basil Oil
7) Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl Recipe for Two People: Creamy Mushroom Soup Filled
Slow Cooker Camembert Bread Bowl
You may also like:
- 1 Sourdough bread roll (large enough to fit the camembert whell in)
- 1 Camembert cheese wheel
- 1 clove minced garlic (optional)
- aluminum foil, to wrap
Cut the small piece of dough off your sourdough loaf that's large enough to make a lid.
Carefully hollow out your roll so you're left with a hollow bread bowl that's big enough to hold the cheese.
Carefully drop your Camembert cheese wheel down into the hole- it should fit snugly.
Wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
Close a pot and cook on a high-heat setting for 80 minutes.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Unwrap carefully the bread bowl and discard the foil.
Stir in minced garlic (if used). Serve immediately.