Slow cooker vegan chili recipe. Vegetables with spices cooked in a slow cooker. Very easy and healthy vegan recipe.
This delicious recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/vegan-crockpot-chili-freezer/
Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe
You may also like Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- 19 oz (570 ml) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 19 oz (570 ml) can black beans, drained and rinsed under cold water
- 12 oz (360 ml) can corn kernels, drained
- 13 oz (390 ml) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
In a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until vegetable are tender.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Stir cooked chili well before serving.