Are you looking for more easy and tasty slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes Do you like to cook desserts in a crock pot? If so, you may also like to prepare Stuffed Apples in a slow cooker.
The Best Slow Cooker Double-Berry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) milk
- 3 cups (750 ml) fresh blueberries
- 3 cups (750 ml) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) quick-cooking tapioca
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg.
In a small mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, vegetable oil, and milk. Mix well, then add the egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir until well combined.
In a large saucepan, combine blueberries, blackberries, 1 cup sugar, water, and quick-cooking tapioca. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Remove boiled berries from the saucepan and transfer to 4-quart (4 L) slow cooker. Spoon the batter over the berry mixture.
Cover the pot and cook on high heat setting for 1¾-2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into centre of cobbler comes out clean.
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Remove cooked berry desert from the pot and transfer to a wire rack. Cool, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.