Air fryer sweet potato curly fries recipe. Air fryer potato curly fries are the perfect healthy snack. These are not fried, just like curly fries done in the air fryer. This recipe is perfect for those who want to be able to air fry potatoes with little effort. Oven fries are easy too, but who doesn’t love the taste and smell of fried food coming from the oven?
The Key Benefits of Cooking with an Air Fryer
Air fryers are the latest kitchen appliance that can help you cook food much faster than traditional methods. Air fryers cook food quickly and evenly, without the need for oil. They can be used to make all sorts of foods, including fish, meat, vegetables, and more.
The air fryer is a great way to save time in the kitchen and make simple foods that are healthier for you as well as your family.
Why Air Fryer Potatoes Are the Best for All Types of Fries
Air fryer potatoes are the best option for making crispy fries. They cook faster and more evenly than oven-baked fries.
Air fryer potatoes are also a healthier option than deep-fried potatoes. The air fryer doesn’t use any oil, which makes it a healthy alternative to deep-frying in oil.
Air Fryers are becoming more popular with the rise of the ketogenic diet, and they make it easy to make low-carb potato wedges that taste like french fries without all the fat and calories.
Best Air Fried Sweet Potato Curly Fries Recipe
keywords: best air fried potato curly fries recipe, air frying recipe with potatoes
Air frying is a cooking technique that uses air or hot water to cook food. It is an alternative to deep frying that allows you to enjoy the crispy, crunchy and tasty taste of fried foods without using any oil.
It’s super easy and quick to make, and it tastes so good! We hope you enjoy this article on how to make the best air-fried potato curly fries recipe!
Ingredients: Potatoes, olive oil, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme leaves, black pepper.
1. Peel potatoes and cut them into thin strips or french fries.
2. Combine the olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a bowl and mix well until combined.
3. Place potato fries on a plate or tray lined with paper towels and sprinkle the spice mixture over them until they are completely coated in it
4. Wrap each potato fry individually with a piece of paper towel before placing them on a wire rack. Keep doing this until they are all finished.
5. Place the coated fries on a wire rack and let them sit for 15 minutes to allow the excess oil to drip out of them
6. Preheat your oven or air fryer to 350 degrees F
7. Transfer fries onto a baking sheet or parchment paper and bake for 40-45 minutes, turning occasionally halfway through the cooking time
8. Let cool for five minutes before serving.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Curly Recipe
You may also like:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat your air fryer to 400º F (200º C).
Using a spiralizer, cut the potatoes. place in the air fryer basket. Spray with olive oil.
Cook in the preheated fryer for 10 minutes, then flip the potatoes over and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
Remove fried sweet potato fries from the air fryer and transfer them to a serving plate.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper.