Best grilled lobster tail recipe. Grilled lobster tails with spices and herbs. Very easy, healthy, and tasty! A re you looking for more easy, healthy and delicious seafood recipes? Try to prepare fried shrimp scampi-Fried Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) kosher salt
- 1/2 pound (240 g) lobster tails
- extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- lemon wedges, for serving
Heat your grill over medium heat. In a small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, grated zest, minced garlic, parsley, and salt. Whisk well and set aside.
Cut the top of lobster shell with kitchen shears. Using a sharp knife, cut halfway through lobster meat down the center, without cutting all the way through. Brush prepared lobster with extra-virgin olive, then season with salt and black pepper.
Grill, flesh-side down, in the preheated grill for 5-6 minutes, then flip it and spoon the butter mixture on flesh side. Continue grilling for a further 5 minutes or until lobster is cooked through.
Remove grilled lobster tail from the grill and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with lemon wedges.