Cucumber canap appetizer recipe. Very easy and tasty appetizer, an excellent choice for any party! You may also like Fried Vegetable Tempura, another easy and delicious vegetarian appetizer.
Do you have a party and looking for elegant appetizers, refreshing drinks, or quick and easy snacks? We have a great collection of them, please check it out-Party
Cucumber Canap Appetizer Recipe
- 1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 oz (90 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley
- 1 pound (480 g) white bread
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- smoked salmon, sliced
- black caviar (optional)
In a blender or food processor, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, chives, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika. Blend until smooth.
Remove creamy mixture from the blender and transfer to a large plate. Wrap with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Cut out circles from bread slices, then spread mayonnaise mixture over the bread. Top with cucumber slice.
Garnish with slice of smoked salmon and 1/2 teaspoon of black caviar.