Instant pot vegan quinoa tabbouleh salad recipe. Healthy and easy Mediterranean salad cooked in an electric instant pot.
You may also like Slow Cooker Beer Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
Instant Pot Vegan Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 3½ cups (875 ml) water
- 1 tablespoons (15 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
In an electric instant pot, combine quinoa, water, oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 1 minute.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Using a fork, fluff the quinoa, then stir in the remaining ingredients.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!