Instant pot vegan coconut rice pudding recipe. Delicious dessert cooked in an instant pot and served with nuts and ground cinnamon.
You may also like Instant Pot Vegan Creamed Beets
Instant Pot Vegan Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked rice washed under cold running water and drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (use granulated sugar as a substitute)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- ground cinnamon, for garnish
- chopped nuts, for garnish
Heat the coconut oil an electric instant pot turned to the saut mode. Add the rice and saut, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
Stir in the coconut milk, almond milk, water, coconut sugar, and coconut powder. Mix well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 10 Minutes.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Transfer cooked dessert to a serving bowls.
Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and chopped nuts. Serve hot.