Orange-yogurt breakfast dessert recipe. This is one of my favorites breakfast recipes. Very easy and healthy.
Are you looking for more easy and healthy desserts? Try to prepare Baked Lemon Pudding Dessert, another easy and delicious recipe. Also, we have excellent ideas for any breakfast, please check it out-Breakfast
- 4 cups (1 L) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped nuts (use any)
- 1½ teaspoons (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- zest of 1 large orange, grated
- 1/2-1 cup (125-500 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- sliced orange, for garnish
Line a sieve with cheesecloth. Suspend it over a large bowl.
Pour the yogurt into the sieve and allow draining. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Remove the thickened yogurt from the refrigerator and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in raisin, nuts, vanilla, honey, and grated orange zest.
Pour in squeezed orange juice and mix well.
Garnish with orange slices. Enjoy!