Pressure cooker healthy quinoa enchilada casserole recipe. Quinoa with black beans, vegetables, and spices cooked in an electric pressure cooker. Very easy and healthy recipe.
This delicious recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/instant-pot-quinoa-enchilada-casserole/ You may also like Healthy Tomato Rice Soup
Serve it with enchilada sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, avocado, fresh cilantro, and extra tomatoes 9diced)
Pressure Cooker Healthy Quinoa Enchilada Casserole Recipe
You can store it in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Half of red onion, peeled and diced
- 4¹⁄³ oz (120 ml) can mild green chiles
- 11½ oz can (345 ml) kernel corn, drained
- 15 oz (450 ml) can black beans, drained and rinsed under cold running water
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
In a 6-quart (6 L) electric instant pot, combine all ingredients.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 20 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Stir in enchilada sauce, cheese, and fresh cilantro.serve hot.