Slow cooker vegetarian cabbage soup recipe. A very delicious vegetable soup cooked in a slow cooker. Easy to make and satisfying to eat.
Looking for more healthy vegetarian recipes? Try to prepare Classic Zucchini Soup– a very easy and healthy soup cooked in a slow cooker.
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable broth
- 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large yellow onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- canned peas, drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seasoning.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Discard bay leaf.
Ladle the sou into soup bowls. Serve hot.