Air fryer cinnamon-sugar donuts. When you want a sweet, delicious treat, these healthy cinnamon-sugar donuts are the perfect answer. They’re easy to make and only contain 5 ingredients!
What are the Benefits of Air Frying?
Air fryers are becoming more popular these days. They are more efficient than traditional ovens and can save up to 80% of energy. Air fryers also allow you to cook food at lower temperatures without losing any flavor or nutrients in the food.
In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of air frying and its differences from deep frying as well as some of the best air fryers on the market today.
8 Ways to Use an Air Fryer Outside of Cooking
Air fryers are great for cooking different kinds of food. They can be used to make fried chicken, fries, and other fried foods without the need for oil or grease.
Air fryers can be used in a variety of ways outside of cooking. They can also be used as a way to quickly cook vegetables and fruits, brown meats, and even make bread.
1. Air Fryer as an Oven: Air fryers are great for baking pies, cakes, cookies, and other baked goods without the need for an oven or stovetop. This is because they have a temperature range that is much higher than any other ovens available on the market today.
2. Air Fryer as a Steamer: If you’re looking to get some healthy vegetables into your diet, an air fryer makes a great steamer. You can add some vegetables to the basket and cook them until they are soft and tender, then serve right in the basket with a dipping sauce.
3. Air Fryer as a Slow Cooker: If you’re looking to make something that is cooked all day in a crock pot-like fashion, an air fryer can help. You can cook meat, vegetables, and other dishes in the air fryer basket.
4. Air Fryer as a Yogurt Maker: If you want to make your own homemade yogurt, you can use your air fryer to heat up milk, add gelatin, stir it into a bowl of plain yogurt that you have at home, then use it like you would use a crock pot.
5. Air Fryer as a Warmer: An air fryer is perfect for keeping food warm when you’re entertaining – it can keep hot dishes or soups at the ideal temperature while they stay hot and fresh.
6. Air Fryer as a Browning Pan: If you’re in need of a pan that can be heated up and brown meats or vegetables, an air fryer is perfect for the job. Just use it to heat up your frying pan and you’ll have a browning surface to cook whatever you want.
7. Air Fryer as a Roaster: If you are roasting meats, vegetables, and more using a hot air fryer, you’ll be able to roast them evenly as you cook without the food sticking or burning.
8. Air Fryer Saves Time: If you’re cooking a meal that requires lots of preparation and hours of cooking time, an air fryer can help save a lot of time. Just throw whatever foods are required in the air fryer and set it to cook while you do other things. In general, air fryers cook foods more quickly than traditional ovens or grills.
What Makes Cinnamon-Sugar Donuts so Good?
Cinnamon-Sugar Donuts is one of the most popular donut recipes in America.
This recipe is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. It’s a great recipe for parties or occasions when you need a quick and easy dessert.
Air Fryer Cinnamon-Sugar Donuts
You may also like:
- 16 oz refrigerated flaky jumbo biscuits
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- coconut oil spray
in a small mixing bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
Remove frozen biscuits from the can, separate them, then place them on a flat surface.
Using a 1-inch (2.5 cm) biscuit cutter, cut holes out of the center of each biscuit.
Grease the air fryer basket with coconut oil spray.
Working in batches, arrange four donuts in a single layer in the grease air fryer basket, making sure you have a space between them.
Fry at 360º F (180º C) for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
Remove baked donuts from the fryer and dip them in melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!