Crock pot keto hot chocolate recipe. Learn hot to prepare yummy and healthy (contains only 5 g carbohydrate) hot chocolate in a crock pot/slow cooker.
Crock Pot Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 5 cups (1.25L) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipped cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) peppermint extract
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except peppermint extract.
Cook, uncovered, on low-heat setting, stirring occasionally, until chocolate chips have melted.
Allow staying in the crock pot until turns warm.
Ladle into glass mugs and top with more whipped cream and peppermint extract. Enjoy!