Easy Christmas sangria wine recipe. A festive fruity sangria wine, easy and delicious! You may also like Holiday Hot Mulled Wine
Do you have a party and looking for more elegant appetizers, refreshing cocktails, or quick and easy snacks? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Party
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- 2 cups (50 ml) diet lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 4½ teaspoons (22 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup of frozen apples, thawed and sliced
- gresh oregano leaf, for garnish
In a pitcher, combine dry red wine, orange juice, and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add frozen fruits. Garnish with fresh oregano leaf. Serve over ice.