Instant pot beef bone broth recipe. Super delicious and easy beef broth made from roasted bones and vegetables. Use an 8-quart (8 L) electric instant pot, to make this broth.
Instant Pot Beef Bone Broth recipe
You may also like:
- 4 pounds (1.7 kg) beef bones
- 2 large carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled and halved across the bulb
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 8-10 cups (2-2½ L) water
Preheat the oven to 425º F (210º C).
Place beef bones on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once during the cooking time.
Remove roasted bones from the oven and set aside. Allow to cool.
In an electric instant pot, combine all ingredients.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 2 hours.
Using the natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Discard bay leaves. Cool slightly, then, using tongs, remove solids from the pots.
Strain broth, using a sieve.