Air fryer panko crusted Parmesan broccoli recipe. Healthy and yummy crispy appetizer fried in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Panko Crusted Parmesan Broccoli
You may like as well:
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat your air fryer to 400º F (200º C) for 5 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the milk, all-purpose flour, olive oil, sage, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
Stir broccoli florets, shredded Cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, and grated Parmesan. Toss well to coat florets completely.
Pour the broccoli mixture into the greased baking pan. Arrange it in the air fryer basket.
Air fry at 330º F (165ºC) for 12-14 minutes or until top is golden brown and broccoli is cooked through.