Instant pot healthy butternut squash soup recipe. Learn how to cook healthy and cozy vegetarian soup in an electric instant pot. Serve it with toasted bread and pumpkin seeds.
I used homemade vegetable stock to make this yummy recipe.
Instant Pot Healthy Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
You may also like Instant Pot Hearty Beef and Vegetable Soup or Instant Pot Keto Butter Chicken
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 9 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage leaves
- 1 cups (375 ml) almond milk
Heat the olive oil in an electric instant pot turned to the saut mode.
Add diced onion and saut, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, for about 5-7 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except almond milk. Close the pot and lock the lid.
Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes.
Using the natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Stir in the milk. Using an immersion blender, pure the soup until smooth.
Serve with toasted bread and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!