Slow cooker keto chicken Cacciatore recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken thighs with tomatoes, mushrooms, and spices cooked in a slow cooker. Very easy and healthy low-carb Italian chicken recipe. I used low-sodium homemade chicken broth to make this dish.
You may also like Instant Pot Keto Ratatouille
Slow Cooker Keto Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs (breasts are also working well)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 28 oz (840 ml) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Season chicken thighs with salt and black pepper on both sides and place in a 6-quart (6 l) slow cooker.
Add sliced mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, and broth. Stir well.
Season with red pepper flakes, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
Cover the cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Turn off the pot and open the lid. Transfer cooked chicken with mushrooms to a serving plate. Pour the tomato sauce over.