Air fryer golden pineapple rings. There are no words to describe how much I love these pineapple rings. They are the perfect snack or dessert!
What Are The Benefits of Using an Air Fryer?
Air fryers are a great way to fry food without adding any oil to the frying process. This means that they are healthier than deep frying food in oil and they also have a lower chance of burning.
The benefits of using an air fryer include:
– No need for added oils
– Lesser chance of burning
– Faster cooking time
– Lower cost than deep frying
– More nutritious food
The Best Cooking Methods for Pineapple Rings with an Air Fryer
Pineapple rings are a popular fruit. This fruit is not only delicious but also healthy. The pineapple ring can be eaten in many different ways. One of the most popular ways to eat the pineapple ring is by dipping it in sugar-free syrup. However, this method has some drawbacks like too much sugar and calories.
I will share with you some of the best cooking methods for pineapple rings with an air fryer that you can use to make delicious and healthy food for your family.
Pineapple rings are a popular fruit that can be eaten in many different ways. One of the most popular ways to eat them is by dipping them in sugar-free syrup, but there are some drawbacks to this method such as too much sugar and calories. So, we will discuss a few of the healthiest ways to enjoy pineapple rings.
6 Ways to Enjoy Pineapple Rings:
1. Make a fruit salad with pineapple and berries on top of your favorite juice.
2. Make a meal out of grilled meat, pineapple, and fresh vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and broccoli slaw on skewers for a fun and healthy meal!
3. Make a fruit salad with pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and blueberries as the base.
4. Use pineapple rings as rings on pizza dough or pie crusts!
5. Add pineapple slices to your breakfast bagels for an extra sweet touch!
6. Place caramel sauce on the bottom of a dish then add cake-like sugar.
Air Fryer Golden Pineapple Rings
You may also like:
- 1 cup (250 ml) rice milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground anise star
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled and sliced into rings
- finely chopped pistachios
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except pineapple rings and chopped pistachios.
Dip each pineapple slice into the batter until evenly coated.
Place pineapple rings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Fry at 380º F (190º C) for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove fried pineapples from the fryer and transfer them to a large plate. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.