Instant pot butter cauliflower soup recipe. Butter Cauliflower Soup is the perfect meal for this chilly weather! This healthy, comforting soup includes cauliflower, vegetable broth, seasoning, and butter…perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
What are the benefits of using an instant pot for recipes?
There are a lot of benefits to using an instant pot for recipes. Not only can you make your favorite dishes in a fraction of the time, but they also make cooking easy and convenient.
Instant pots are electric pressure cookers that cook food in a fraction of the time. They use high-pressure steam to cook food faster than traditional methods. This allows for dishes that would normally take hours to be made in minutes.
Some instant pot benefits include:
– Quick-cooking times – Instant pots cook food from raw ingredients in minutes, so meals can be prepared quickly without sacrificing quality or taste
– Convenience – Instant pots allow cooks to prepare healthy meals on busy weeknights and during hectic weekends
What are some easy side dishes to make with the Instant pot butter cauliflower soup?
The Instant pot butter cauliflower soup is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for days when you are feeling under the weather.
Easy side dishes to make with the Instant pot butter cauliflower soup:
– Garlic bread: Add some garlic and salt to the flour, then add some milk and water. Knead until you get a dough. Roll out the dough, cut it into small pieces, and bake in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
– Cauliflower rice: Take about half of a head of cauliflower and chop it up into small pieces. Put it in a food processor or blender, add salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme leaves, or parsley leaves to taste
Instant Pot Buttery Cauliflower Soup Recipe
You may also like:
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 medium cauliflower head, cored, trimmed, and broken into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2½ cups (625 ml) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
Melt the butter in a 6-quart (6 L0 electric pressure turning to the browning function. Add cauliflower, salt, ground caraway, and baking soda. Stir until well blended. Pour 1/4 cup (60 ml) water over everything. Do not stir. Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 15 minutes. Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir the vegetable broth into the soup. Using an immersion blender, puree the soup in the cooker. Ladle it into the soup bowls. Serve hot.