Instant pot salmon fillets with broccoli. Learn how to cook delicious salmon fillets with broccoli in an instant pot. Must try it!
Instant Pot Salmon Fillets with Broccoli
- 1 pound (480 g salmon), cut into fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- To Make Soy-Ginger Dressing:
- 6 tablespoons (0 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoon (45 ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound (480 g) broccoli, cut into florets
- toasted sesame seeds
Pour the water into an electric instant pot. Arrange a trivet on the bottom of the pot.
Place salmon fillets on the trivet, skin-side down. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Close the cooker and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 1 minute.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Place broccoli florets on top of cooked salmon fillets.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 0 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid.
Using tongs, remove steamed broccoli and cooked fish from the instant pot and transfer to a serving plate. Keep warm.
In a blender, combine olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, whole garlic clove, maple syrup, and sesame oil. Blend until smooth.
Pour soy-ginger mixture over the cooked salmon and broccoli. Serve over the cooked rice.