Air fryer stuffed mushrooms recipe. Learn how to cook yummy cheese-stuffed mushrooms in an air fryer.
You may like as well:
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 16 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 4 oz (120 ml) cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Finely dice mushroom stems.
In a small pan, combine diced mushroom stems, garlic, onion, and butter. Stir well.
Cook over medium heat until onion is tender. Allow to cool completely.
In a large mixing bowl, combine onion mixture, cream cheese, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, black pepper, and 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
Fill mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining Parmesan.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes.
Place stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer basket. Cook at 380 F (190 C) for 7-9 minutes.