Instant Pot Moroccan Harira Soup Recipe
Air fryer zucchini corn fritters recipe. Cook delicious zucchini and corn patties in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters Recipe
You may also like:
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 1 cup (250 ml) corn kernels
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- nonstick cooking spray
Preheat your air fryer to 360º F (180º C) for 5 minutes.
Transfer grated zucchini to paper towels and squeeze out as much water as possible.
Place squeezed zucchini in a large bowl. Add corn, cheese, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, black pepper, basil, oregano, paprika, and eggs.
Mix well. Add all-purpose flour and baking powder and stir well ( if zucchini mixture is too wet, add more flour).
Shape the mixture into 10-12 patties.
Spritz the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
Working in batches, place patties in a single layer in the grease basket. Spray the patties with more cooking spray.
Fry at 360º F (180º C) for 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Repeat with the remaining patties.