Air fryer roasted carrots recipe. Learn how to cook sweet and spicy carrots in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Roasted Carrots Recipe
You may also like:
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) hot honey
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 pound (240 g) baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat your air fryer to 400º F (200º C) for 5 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter, honey, grated orange zest, and cardamom. Mix well.
Remove 1 tablespoon of sauce, transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
Add baby carrots to the remaining sauce. Toss well.
Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer carrots to the greased basket.
Fry in the preheated fryer for 15-22 minutes, tossing every 7 minutes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the orange juice and reserved honey-butter sauce. Stir well.
Pour over roasted carrots and toss well.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Please note, the cooking time is just an estimate and can vary based on the Air Fryer model.