Slow cooker Buffalo chicken dip recipe. Classic Buffalo chicken dip cooked in a slow cooker. Easy and tasty!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
You may also like:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 (8 oz (240 ml) each) blocks cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- For Serving:
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- chopped fresh chives
- sliced baguette
- chopped parsley
In a 6-8-quart (6-8 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except crumbled feta, chives, and baguette.
Cover the pot. Cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours, or until everything is melted.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid.
Remove cooked Buffalo dip from the crock pot and transfer to a large dip bowl.
Top with crumbled feta or blue cheese, chopped chives, chopped fresh parsley.
Serve with dippers.