Slow cooker white bean soup provencal. Falling in love with a slow cooker is the easiest way to cook home-cooked meals. This slow cooker white bean soup is easy, comfortingly creamy, and will warm you up from the inside out.
What is a White Bean Soup with a Provencal Twist?
This soup is a traditional French recipe that has been adapted for the slow cooker. The slow cooker allows you to cook this soup for hours without having to worry about it drying out.
White Bean Soup with a Provencal Twist is a delicious and healthy soup that is perfect for the springtime. This soup is hearty and filling, but it also has a lightness to it thanks to the use of fresh herbs and lemon juice.
What Makes This White Bean Soup So Special?
This crockpot white bean soup is a simple and easy recipe that will warm you up on a chilly day. It’s made in a crockpot, which makes it even easier to prepare.
This soup is very versatile. You can make it with any type of beans you have on hand, such as black beans or kidney beans. It also makes a great vegetarian dish!
The Best Slow Cooker Food Ideas for Your Winter Seasonal Meal Plan
In the winter, it’s easy to get into the routine of being home more often and cooking meals for your family. However, it can be a challenge to come up with new and exciting meal ideas that are still healthy. This article provides some great ideas on how you can make your meal planning easier this winter season by using your slow cooker.
1. Beef Stroganoff This dish is made by cooking beef in a sauce of sour cream, onion, garlic, and mushrooms until they are tender and then layering the beef over noodles. It makes lots of servings that don’t require any preparation on your part before serving. You can also change up the meal by adding pineapples or green peppers.
2. Tortilla Soup This recipe requires that you buy a jar of salsa and some tortilla chips to make it, but the end result is a delicious soup that the whole family will love. It’s easy to make and all you have to do is cook the chicken with onion, garlic, jalapeno, and cumin before adding all of the ingredients for about 15 minutes.
3. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili This meal from scratch requires only a few ingredients to make and is comparable to the chili you would find at a restaurant, but it’s much healthier. The sweet potatoes provide complex carbs for all of you to use right away and the black beans are high in protein.
4. Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork This is a recipe you should make in the crockpot. The slow cooker will tenderize the pork and make it easier to shred. This dish is great served on a bun with your favorite condiments or over spaghetti squash or polenta. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker White Bean Soup Provencal
You may also like:
- 1½ quarts (1½ L) of chicken broth
- 2 cups (500 ml) of water
- 1 pound (480 g) of dried cannellini beans
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, lemon juice, and seasoning.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 7-8 hours, adding chopped tomatoes and lemon juice during the last 30 minutes.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Season the soup with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Ladle it into soup bowls. Serve hot.