Air fryer spinach and mushroom frittata recipe. Learn how to cook yummy breakfast frittata in an air fryer. Delicious!
Air Fryer Spinach and Mushroom Frittata Recipe
You may also like:
- 4 large eggs, whisked until frothy
- 4 oz (120 g) mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped leeks, white parts only
- 1/4 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your air fryer to 400º F (200º C) for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, all ingredients. Mix until well blended.
Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, then pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish.
Put the baking dish in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 300º F (150º C) for 20-23 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes before serving.