Air fryer bruschetta with tomato and basil. Learn how to cook yummy Italian bruschetta in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil
You may also like:
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
In a medium mixing bowl, combine sliced tomatoes and basil.
Grease the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
Working in batches, arrange sliced bread in the greased basket. in a single layer.
Fry at 250º F (125º C) for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove fried bread from the fryer and transfer it to a serving plate. Top each fried slice with a spoonful of the tomato mixture. Serve immediately. Enjoy!