Slow cooker pinto beans recipe. Beans with spices cooked in a slow cooker. Yummy vegetarian meal! Cook it in an instant pot-Instant Pot Pinto Beans
Slow Cooker Pinto Beans Recipe
You may also like:
- 16 oz (480 g) dried pinto beans, rinsed, boiled, and soaked overnight
- 6 cups (1500 ml) water
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1½ cups (375 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) hot sauce
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-8 hours, or until beans are tender.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid.
Stir cooked beans well before serving.
Transfer them to a serving plate.