Air fryer purple potato chips recipe. Learn how to cook crispy purple potato chips in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Purple Potato Chips Recipe
You may also like:
- 1 cup (250 ml) Greek yogourt
- 2 chipotle chiles, minced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 purple fingering potatoes, washed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yogourt, minced chiles, adobo sauce, paprika, and lemon juice.
Mix well, then cover and refrigerate.
Slice the potatoes lengthwise, as thinly as possible.
Place sliced potatoes in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well.
Working in batches, fry the chips at 400º F (200º C) for 9-14 minutes, rearranging them halfway during the cooking time.
Remove fried chips from the fryer and transfer to a serving plate.
Sprinkle with rosemary, cayenne pepper, and sea salt.
Serve with chipotle sauce.